Friday, August 26, 2011

summer job. -j. +s.

This summer, I got a job working at a day camp for my city. As of today, the last day of camp, I've logged 266.5 hours! Was it fun? Yes. Will I do it again? HELL no. Since I was a "Volunteen" and not actually EMPLOYED, I got $1 per hour; up to 200 hours are paid. Next summer, I'll be old enough for a work permit and a legitimate job that'll pay minimum wage. YAY!

I have to admit, I will miss my kids, counselors, and fellow volunteens.




Snack time gets a little crazy! 

 Don't you hate when you're trying to make water balloons for the children at your day camp, but your fellow volunteen's leather shoes just can't get wet? Then try the shoe bag! Available now at your local retail store.



THIS IS MY FRIEND RYAN. ONE DAY, WE WILL MARRY.
Kidding! He's my BEST friend.

 Our Angles fan sign, made on-the-spot with paper towels from the bathroom, a blue pen, and pink sparkly lip gloss.
 



As a gift, our leading counselor made all of the volunteens a framed picture of the group. Don't mind the spelling of my name, it's the thought that counts!

I have tonight, tomorrow, and the next day.
At approximately 8:00 a.m. this coming Monday,
my life may end.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment