Sunday, July 31, 2011

striped shorts.






Mkay, see these cute little stripey thaaangs righthuur? Yup, they FINALLY arrived in my mailbox yesterday. From lulu's.com. They only took a few days to get here, but every time i order something in the mail, the wait just KILLS me.

Anyway, here they are! Soo beeauutiful! Today i paired 'em with those suede boots, my red bow belt, and this sheer black shirt with velvet black flowers on the front that i bought at a vintage store. It still has a faint smell of cigarettes...

I WISH i would've had time to do my makeup instead of having to hide my face behind those huge coach sunglasses, but my photographer (mother) was on her way out sooo i had to take the pictures right then.

Next time, i'll splash on some eyeliner (& wings? i think yes!), RED lipstick, annnnd hmm.. prolly just my plain old foundation and powder underneath.
Also, gotta love that one curled piece of hair in the front there (;

shades- Coach
shirt- vintage
belt- engh i forget
shorts- lulus.com

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment